Marble and Gold Foil Pocket Foil Invitation
Impress your guests with this bespoke pocket fold invitation in the latest trend of marble effect and gold. Perfect for a glamorous wedding or any other event.
♥ What's included ♥
- Pocket fold envelope to house your invitation and details card
in a stunning white pearlescent finish with a hint of sparkle. Pocket
fold once closed measures 5" x 7"
- Elegant gold foil invitation, printed on 250gsm smooth white
card stock and mounted to the white pocket fold.
- Details card which can contain any information you like measuring approx 3.5" x 6.5"
- Matte white envelope (Pearlescent white envelope upgrade available for .75c please message for details).
- Pearlescent white belly band to hold your invitation together and
finished with a gold glitter and gold foil tag personalised with
This invitation is stunning and the gold foil is super shiny!
♥ How to order ♥
You are welcome to purchase a sample prior to committing to a full order. This is so you see the quality of the materials used and to ensure that you are 100% happy with your final product. Just add 1 to the cart and purchase.
You will receive a non-personalised sample with generic information as shown.
If you wish to go straight to placing your order please purchase a minimum of 30 and once your order is placed I will begin work on customising your invitation and upto three rounds of digital proofs will be sent free of charge to ensure that you are happy with the final design.
Production time is approximately 3-4 weeks. Please also allow for postage time.
♥ Customisation & Changes ♥
- If you would like to change the fonts in this invitation, please feel to do so. I will work with you to create your masterpiece!
- All of our invitation designs can be mixed and matched. Should you wish to pair this invitation with a different envelope in our range, such a laser cut envelope, this can certainly be done.
♥ Additional items available in this design ♥
- Save the date cards
- RSVP cards
- Wishing well cards
- A4 wedding signs
- Thank you cards
Please feel free to contact me for pricing.
Gold foiling is done by hand using a heat transfer method. Gold foiling may have tiny black specks and imperfections in some areas. This is a normal result of the hand foiling process.