Gold Foil Wedding Invitation with Black Laser Cut Envelope
Impress your guests with this bespoke laser cut gold foil invitation. Perfect for a glamorous wedding or any other event.
♥ What's included ♥
- Elegant gold foil invitation, printed on 250gsm smooth white card stock
- Mounted to a 250gsm black metallic laser cut envelope
- Metallic white or metallic black envelope.
Invitation when closed is measured at 150mm x 150mm.
This invitation is stunning and the gold foil is super shiny!
♥ How to order ♥
You are welcome to purchase a sample prior to committing to a full order. This is so you see the quality of the materials used and to ensure that you are 100% happy with your final product. Just add 1 to the cart and purchase.
You will receive a non-personalised sample with generic information as shown.
If you wish to go straight to placing your order please purchase a minimum of 30 and once your order is placed I will begin work on customising your invitation and upto three rounds of digital proofs will be sent free of charge to ensure that you are happy with the final design.
Production time is approximately 3-4 weeks. Please also allow for postage time.
Once you are ready to order your complete set of personalised invitations they will be priced at $4.95 (Australian Dollars). As each invitation is handcrafted with the same love, care and attention, there is no discount available for higher quantities.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE TIME IT TAKES TO SET UP THE ARTWORK, THERE IS A MINIMUM PURCHASE REQUIREMENT OF 30 (smaller quantities may be available for an additional cost).
♥ Customisation & Changes ♥
- If you would like to change the fonts in this invitation, please feel to do so. I will work with you to create your masterpiece!
- All of our invitation designs can be mixed and matched. Should you wish to pair this invitation with a different envelope in our range, such a laser cut envelope, this can certainly be done.
♥ Additional items available in this design ♥
- Save the date cards
- RSVP cards
- Details cards
- Wishing well cards
- A4 wedding signs
- Thank you cards
Please feel free to contact me for pricing.
Gold foiling is done by hand using a heat transfer method. Gold foiling may have tiny black specks and imperfections in some areas. This is a normal result of the hand foiling process.