Gold Foil or Rose Gold Foil Lace Pocket Laser Cut Wedding Invitation
Impress your guests with this bespoke laser cut gold foil invitation. Perfect for a glamorous wedding or any other event.
♥ What's included ♥
- Beautifully intricate laser cut pocket in a lovely lace design with a white pearl finish.
- Elegant gold foil invitation, printed on 300gsm smooth white card stock
- Matte white envelope.
- Your choice to add an RSVP card, Wishing Well card or any other details card you require.
♥ How to order ♥
You are welcome to purchase a sample prior to committing to a full order. This is so you see the quality of the materials used and to ensure that you are 100% happy with your final product. Just add 1 to the cart and purchase.
You will receive a non-personalised sample with generic information as shown.
If you wish to go straight to placing your order please purchase a minimum of 30 and once your order is placed I will begin work on customising your invitation and upto three rounds of digital proofs will be sent free of charge to ensure that you are happy with the final design.
When ready to complete your full order, your personalised invitations will be priced as follows (in Australia Dollars)-
Invitation including laser cut and mailing envelope - $6.50
RSVP card - $1.50
Wishing well Card- $1.00
Production time is approximately 3-4 weeks. Please also allow for postage time.
♥ Customisation & Changes ♥
- If you would like to change the fonts in this invitation, please feel to do so. I will work with you to create your masterpiece!
- All of our invitation designs can be mixed and matched. Should you wish to pair this invitation with a different envelope in our range, such a laser cut envelope, this can certainly be done.
Please feel free to contact me for pricing.
Gold foiling is done by hand using a heat transfer method. Gold foiling may have tiny black specks and imperfections in some areas. This is a normal result of the hand foiling process.
We Also Recommend
"Annalise" Glitter Laser Cut Lace Pocket Fold Invitation in Rose Gold, Gold and Silver